Symantec Secure Site SSL – Save 15%
Symantec™ Secure Site SSL Certificates protect the transfer of sensitive data on Web sites, intranets, and extranets using a minimum of 40-bit and up to 256-bit encryption.
Standard SSL Certificates provide a minimum of 40-bit and up to 256-bit SSL encryption. However, certain older browsers and operating systems will not connect at the strongest encryption level available to them unless there is a Server Gated Cryptography (SGC)-enabled certificate on the server. Choose Secure Site Pro, an SGC-enabled Extended Validation SSL Certificate, to enable 128- or 256-bit SSL encryption for over 99.9% of site visitors. (SGC: Strongest SSL Encryption.)
- Domains Secured – Single Domain Name
- Issuance Speed – 4 to 5 Days
- Validation Method – Business and Domain Validation
- Notification Level In Browsers – Domain Name and Business Name Shown on Certificate
- Encryption Strength – Up to 256-bit
- Browser Compatibility – 99%
- Includes Site Seal – Included
- Server License - Single Server – Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Uses Chain Certificate – No
- Reissue – 30 days
Features & Benefit
- Full business authentication
- 40-bit to 256-bit Encryption
- Symantec Secured Seal
- Installation Checker
- $1,000,000 warranty
- Includes 30 Day Issuance Insurance
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- The security of Symantec Malware Scanning protection
Symantec SSL Certificates work with virtually every Web browser that ever shipped and all popular Web browsers used since 1996. Symantec SSL Certificates offer the highest browser compatibility achieved by any SSL Certificate.
Server and Client OS Compatibility:
- Client OS: Mac OS X, Snow Leapord, Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000, Linux Client OS.
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Novell, etc.
- Web Servers: Microsoft IIS 7, IIS6, Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP, Weblogic, Cobalt.
- E-Mail Servers: Exchange 2010, 2007, 2003 Lotus Dominos, SmarterMail, etc.
- Control Panels: Plesk6+, Hsphere, Helm, Ensim, DotNet Panel and more.
- Proxy Server, Routers & Firewalls: CISCO, Microsoft ISA 2004, ISA 2006, etc.
- Firefox 1+, 2+, 3+
- IE 5+, 6+, 7+, 8+
- Netscape 4+
- Opera 7+
- AOL 5+
Mobile Browser Compatibility:
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- Netfront 3.0+
Symantec needs to receive validation of your business registration using one of the choices below. All documentation must be current, and show an official filing date of recording
Acceptable Proof of Right (Business Registration)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Doing Business As (DBA) License
- Registration of Trade Name or Assumed Name
- Charter Documents
- Partnership Papers
Why Choose Us
We deal the significant volume with all the branded SSL vendors at high discount price and we pass it direct to our valued customers. All of our certificates are the same you buy directly from the vendors. Basically all these are issued by the respected vendors and we just negotiate the better price for you. Following is something best of us you should know before you choose us…
- High discount on vendor regular price and multi year purchase.
- Guaranteed genuine price. No hidden fees no extra charges.
- Very simple and easy going automated online order system.
- 30 days 100% money back guarantee – No Hassle, No Questions.
- Free security site seal on every purchase and assure online security.
- Receive renewal reminders before SSL expiry and stay secured.
How Does It Work?
One common question we usually received is – “Will the SSL certificate I bought from you work at my hosting provider web server?” The answer is YES ! Getting the SSL certificate from us is the same like as you get it from the retail vendor or your hosting provider, the major difference is that you get it at a lower rate with the same SSL from us!
Upon you complete the payment in our system, within 5-10 minutes time our system will auto process it and send you an email (make sure you have put in the correct email during the checkout) for CSR generation and installation instruction. If you are not managing your own web server, you may forward the link to your hosting provider or server administrator, they would know how to proceed to get your SSL install for you. If there would involve any validation document (such as EV SSL), the SSL provider (Symantec, GeoTrust or Comodo) will further deliver an email to you to ask for the necessary document and how to submit to them for processing.
Save More With 3 Years Symantec™ Secure Site SSL
Gain Trust and Confidence with Symantec Secure Site SSL Certificate. Enjoy 15% Savings for only $283/year when you purchase or renew your Symantec Secure Site SSL with us.