Update : Visit us back on 15 Nov 2011 as we have some crazy Year End Promotion for SmarterMail, Freebies up to $1900!
SmarterTools announced the public minor release of SmarterMail 8.3.4296. Existing SmarterMail customer with active upgrade protection may apply the upgrade protection FREE. This release addresses several security issues and, as a result, users are highly encouraged to install this update. You may reinstate or renew your SmarterMail Upgrade Protection with 10% discount from Tweakservers.
- FIXED: All-day calendar appointments are no longer off by an hour in certain time zones (including UTC +0:100) when synchronizing with Sharepoint sync.
- FIXED: Appointment invitations with display names encoded in Russian now display properly in webmail.
- FIXED: Blank lines no longer display under webmail menu separators.
- FIXED: If an error occurs while adding a folder, the warning popup now displays until the user closes it.
- FIXED: Internet Explorer 7 no longer displays an error after sending a message in webmail.
- FIXED: Message fields now function properly in Internet Explorer 7 and 8 after inserting contacts via the Recipients popup window triggered by clicking the To, CC or Bcc links.
- FIXED: Popup reminders in webmail now function as expected for users who have capital letters in their username.
- FIXED: SmarterMail 8.x installations that were upgraded from SmarterMail 7.x no longer have the port bindings reset to old values when the SmarterMail service is restarted.
- FIXED: Spam weight for the SpamAssassin-based Pattern Matting Engine is now properly included in outgoing spam checks if that option is enabled.
- FIXED: The file size of .eml files that are removed from the spool manually or by third-party programs now displays as 0 KB.
- FIXED: The svcServerAdmin.asmx Web service now functions as expected.
- FIXED: The warning popup that displays when a user tries to send a message before an attachment has finished uploading now has a close button.
- FIXED: Uploading contacts from a .csv file now supports DOS-style line endings.
- FIXED: Webmail message replies sent to a domain alias now use the domain alias’ signature as expected.