SmarterTools announced the public minor release of SmarterMail 8.4.4331. Existing SmarterMail customer with active upgrade protection may apply the upgrade protection FREE. This release addresses several security issues and, as a result, users are highly encouraged to install this update. You may reinstate or renew yourSmarterMail Upgrade Protection with 10% discount from Tweakservers.
- FIXED: Adding a URL to a signature when accessing webmail via Internet Explorer 8 now functions as expected.
- FIXED: Dismissing domain and system-level reminders now functions as expected Reminder popups now automatically select the first visible tab that contains reminders.
- FIXED: Removed path validation from the Command-Line field under the Command-Line AV tab on the Antivirus Administration page to allow for command line arguments.
- FIXED: The display name for the Bcc field now displays correctly, even if it contains foreign language characters.
- FIXED: The message archive search now automatically refreshes results properly until the search is completed.
- FIXED: Updated upload component to support Firefox 7.
- FIXED: Users who do not have full access to a shared calender are no longer able to delete entries from that calender.