SmarterTools announced the public stable minor release SmarterTrack 7.2.4259 which is available as a FREE minor version upgrade for all existing customer with active upgrade protection.
Full change log of SmarterTrack 7.2.4259 :
- ADDED: A close button to the top of the Show HTML window for tickets.
- ADDED: Ticket event actions can now include a link to view the ticket in the WAP interface.
- CHANGED: The department selection screen no longer displays in the portal if only one department is set up to receive tickets.
- CHANGED: When exporting report data as a .CSV file, the time data is now reflected in minutes.
- FIXED: Clicking the AFK link in the management interface now also updates the live chat counters in the navigation pane.
- FIXED: Clicking the Generate button in the reports section of the management interface no longer causes an error in Internet Explorer 6 and 7.
- FIXED: Custom field requirements are now checked when an agent deletes a ticket.
- FIXED: Custom field requirements are now checked when an agent marks a ticket as spam.
- FIXED: Custom role permissions pertaining to knowledge base access are now enforced in both the portal and the management interface.
- FIXED: Date selector fields in the management interface are now validated for proper date ranges.
- FIXED: Default sort options are now applied to items in the content pane as expected.
- FIXED: Duplicate entries are no longer displayed on the End Users settings page
- FIXED: If the instant messaging feature is disabled, the option to get assistance on tickets and live chats will no longer be available.
- FIXED: Live chat sounds now function correctly in Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8.
- FIXED: Microsoft Virtual Earth now functions as expected for the Who’s On density mapping.
- FIXED: Random cache-related errors no longer occur in high-volume deployments.
- FIXED: Searches can now be performed on root-level knowledge base folders that do not have subfolders.
- FIXED: Sending an attachment during a live chat session now functions as expected in Internet Explorer 6 and 7.
- FIXED: Spell check now functions as expected in live chats.
- FIXED: The hyperlink custom field no longer requires the user to enter ‘http://’ before the web address in order for the link to be valid.
- FIXED: The register user with verified email role is now applied properly to a user that clicks the link in their verification email.
SmarterTrack 7.x mark a major move by SmarterTools with the introduce of a complete portal interface redesign, improve the user friendly of support for mobile devices such as iPad and iPhone and knowledge base commenting system.